PRE-ORDER Kingdom Hearts III on PlayStation 4

Thursday 8 October 2015

Disney Finds Voice Actress To Play Moana!


Hi everyone it's Xebs, thanks to People.com, they just announced that 14 year old, Auli'i Cravalho has been confirmed to voice the newest Disney princess in the self titled, Moana. 









Auli'i Cravalho said "From baby time to now, I wanted to be a Disney princess and then I wanted to be a singer or an actress," the 14-year-old recalls."

"I was getting through my freshman year, and there were already so many great submissions over YouTube."

Native Hawaiian, Auliíi Cravalho.
"Moana is such an amazing character, she’s brave, she is so empowered, she knows what she wants and she’s not afraid to get it, and I think that’s something that I can relate to as well. I just love watching how she goes along in this wonderful movie and grows as a person and helps her culture along the way." 

Cravalho is especially excited to work alongside Dwayne Johnson, who will play a demigod named Maui whom Moana encounters during her travels. 

"I am very excited about that, my gosh, I’ve never heard him sing before so it’s going to be really interesting!"


What do you guys think? Does this 14 year old from Oahu, Hawaii, have what it takes (vocally) to become an iconic Disney princess? Write your comments down below:

No comments: