PRE-ORDER Kingdom Hearts III on PlayStation 4

Thursday 26 March 2015

Happy Anniversary Kingdom Hearts #1 Fan Please!


Hi everyone it's Xebs, first off, I would like to apologise "again" for my absents, it was due to my computer breaking down. So unfortunately I missed out on a few stories, however now that I got a new computer, I'll try to make it up for it. 

Ok, first story, on the 20th of March, Kingdom Hearts #1 Fan Please has turned 2 years old, YAY! In the past 2 years this fan site has told more then 400 stories thanks to our admins Venso Howlie, Chad and D'Lux and me. This has been viewed by more then 42,000 people and has grown due to our fans who love Kingdom Hearts, SQUARE-ENIX and Disney.

We admins at Kingdom Hearts #1 Fan Please! would like to say thank you for the support you have given us.

No comments: