Halloween Town Sora & Riku Play Arts Kai Figures Up For Pre-Order!
Kingdom Hearts Premium Theater event at D23 Expo Japan 2015
(Photos I taken at the Cinema Ikspairi)
- The world based on Tangled makes an appearance, with a new flower Heartless.
- A new Nobody is shown, confirming their return as an enemy in Kingdom Hearts III.
- The conversation between young Eraqus and young Xehanort is expanded upon from what we've seen previously at E3 2015 and Tokyo Game Show 2015 (Later revealed that this conversation is in the event-exclusive trailer).
- Sora locks on to 10 Heartless and begins to attack at lightning speeds for a temporary period of time!
- The speedy action of the KH3 trailer surprised some.
- New abilities of Sora, Donald, and Goofy were revealed.
- Footage of 3 people riding on Goofy's shield and attacking.
- Character movements in battle scene are detailed. Especially Sora's legs in the river.
- There was a river Sora fell into while fighting heartless.
- Towards the end of the trailer, there is a scene with Sora, Riku, Kairi, Ven, Aqua, Terra, Namine, Roxas and Lea. This is the scene that made many fans emotional.
- All Foretellers' parts had voice acting in the trailer.
- Yen Sid speaks to Riku, Kairi and Mickey about the seven guardians of pure light and why they must protect the Princesses of Heart.
- Ven, Aqua, Terra also come up in this conversation.
- Mickey tells Riku and Kairi about his recent visit to the Realm of Darkness.
During the event, composers Yoko Shimomura and Hiroyuki Nakayama performed music from the Kingdom Hearts series.
Cloud Strife Join Super Smash Bros!
To everyones surprise, Nintendo announced that Cloud Strife from Final Fantasy VII will be entering Super Smash Bros. For Wii U & 3DS as a brand new playable character. Nintendo did not reveal any release date for Cloud in Super Smash Bros. However needless to say the trailer look awesome with his Omnislashes attack, Chocobos and familiar looking summons.