PRE-ORDER Kingdom Hearts III on PlayStation 4

Sunday 16 October 2016

REVIEW! Kingdom Hearts 0.2 Birth by Sleep -A Fragmentary Passage- Demo At EB Expo 2016!


Hi everyone it's Xebs, On October 1st, I went to the EB Expo Sydney Australia 2016 and I'd got the opportunity to play Kingdom Hearts 0.2 Birth by Sleep -A Fragmentary Passage- Demo at the Bandai Namco booth.


Positives: Personally I really enjoyed it, great uses of graphics, especially the style Aqua moves and fights in combat. Good sense of the gameplay/battle system, very similar to Kingdom Hearts II in the way of the attack menu bar and controls. The way Castle of Dreams was set out was fun, challenging, which good world building must have, although there were some people next to me who got lost looking for the time gears. 

Negatives: The one thing that I'll criticise is the "lock on" really and I mean really needs to get fixed because I kept locking on to the lamp posts in the town of Castle of Dreams while I was attacking the Heartless and it was just annoying. 


Overall really nice small demo to showing what the Unreal Engine 4 can do.

I'll be looking forward to playing the whole thing next year and giving it a full review once it's out. Kingdom Hearts HD II.8 Final Chapter Prologue will be coming out next year in 2017, 12th of January (Japan) and 24th (US and Europe).

Also, here are some photos that I took during the day!







No comments: