Hi everyone it's Xebs, SQUARE-ENIX had released an all-new 101 trailer for the highly anticipated Final Fantasy XV. The 101 trailer explores gameplay mechanics, characters and more - providing viewers with everything they need to know about the game before their epic journey of brotherhood.
- Improvements to the camera with new options to better assist and track the action in tight spaces and to improve visibility during battles
- The addition of an ability tree for the Wait Mode function improves the strategic element of this feature
- Players can obtain the “Beast Whistle” which can be used to call monsters to battle
- New event scenes and scenes from KINGSGLAIVE: FINAL FANTASY XV™ and the “Omen” trailer have also been added to the game to make the story and timeline of events within the FINAL FANTASY XV universe even easier to follow for newcomers
- For those who enjoy collecting items, the upgrade will also add a wider variety or recipes and fish with the addition of a gallery to keep track of culinary discoveries
- Implementation of social media support, allowing the photos Prompto takes along your journey to be uploaded to Facebook and Twitter.
Final Fantasy XV is now scheduled to be released on November 29th, 2016 worldwide on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One consoles.