PRE-ORDER Kingdom Hearts III on PlayStation 4

Saturday 25 May 2013

NEW! KINGDOM HEARTS TIMELINE from Gametrailers.com!


Hi everyone it's Xebs! Gametrailers.com have just released a timeline based off the "one and only" Kingdom Hearts, and will show an in depth look into this particular game.


The video shows "The magic and mystery behind the lore of Kingdom Hearts" I  personally thought it was a great video with no noticeable mistakes. Great use of editing, graphics and a clear straight-to-the-point rundown of the Kingdom Hearts saga. The only thing I hated was the God damn ads!!! Overall this is one of the better videos explaining the story of Kingdom Hearts. I give it 4.5 out of 5, just to indicate what's in store.

The link of the video is down below, I'm sorry that I can't get the video up on the page. Hope you guys enjoy it.

No comments: